Biography

Professional skateboarder.
XGames and Dew Tour gold medalist.
Top women's vert skateboarder.
Never stop learning.

Friday, June 18, 2010

All Girl Skate Jam


The All Girl Skate Jam event has been around for a long time and has helped pave the path for many womens' skateboarders. The girls really need an event like this because there is so little of us. It's like a small family, but a welcoming one. The AGSJ contest this year will be June 25th 2010 Vans Warped Tour. It will be a fun event open to all girl skateboarders!

This contest will be at the same exact venue that I did my first big event at which was the All Girl Skate Jam. At the time I did this event, it was invite only and the owner believed in me when I was new to the skateboarding industry. I want to thank her for her support otherwise I would not be where I am today. I also want to thank all the girls that have accepted me to compete in the events and accepting me as their friends.